Canada Powder Package
1 July 2020 - 20th April 2021.
In Country face-toface (or Skype) Resort interview.
Staff housing or housing assistance.
Free season Lift Pass.
1st Night free accommodation in Samesun Hostel Vancouver.
Arrival pack - guide to living & working in Candada.
Great Resort discounts on retail, rentals, food & beverage.
Ongoing support from our Canadian specialist right until you get to your resort.
In-country support from Vancouver office.
Step-bystep visa assistance.
Meet & greet party on arrival to Canada.
Confirmed Job offer Months in advance of start date.
access to private Facebook group.
In country orientation.
Authentic Canadian Winter experience with pre-arranged work at one of our world class ski resorts that include competitive pay, awesome benefits and staff housing, this is definitely the best way to experience a real Canadian ski season! It goes without saying that Canada is renowned around the world for its unforgettable Winter seasons. Deep powder, thriving nightlife, untracked terrain and breathtaking scenery are what make it so special. Whether you?re taking the plunge alone or with a group of mates our Powder Package is your one-stop service to the most memorable experience of your life. We partner with over 12 different ski resorts inlcuding the likes of Whistler Blackcomb, Big White, Silverstar, Lake Louise and many more! With tens of thousands of young people flocking to Canada from all over the world to partake in a ski season it is advisable to secure employment before you leave - not only to save yourself from disappointment but to save yourself a small fortune. We have employment positions in a variety of departments including retail, rentals, ski school, central reservations, lift/base operations and food and beverage. All positions provide full training and offer great benefits including housing, competitive wages, staff discounts, free lift passes and invitations to countless social events and parties. What makes our Powder Package even more convenient is that all of this can be organised in less than 24 hours at our annual recruitment expo. Not to mention that you will have the opportunity to meet and discuss your options and possible placements with our resort partners here in Australia - Yes, they come to Australia to meet you! Swap the surfboard for a snowboard, singlet for thermals and sand castles for snowballs! Canada is the place to be during the Australian Summer.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on single share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.