Southern Thai Highlights (Apr to Sept)(Twin Room,Start Phuket, End Koh Samui)
From 26/04/2021 to 20/09/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Mon 26 2021 to May Mon 03 2021AvailableFrom$2,145*
Jun Mon 07 2021 to Jun Mon 14 2021AvailableFrom$2,145*
Jul Mon 05 2021 to Jul Mon 12 2021AvailableFrom$2,145*
Aug Mon 02 2021 to Aug Mon 09 2021AvailableFrom$2,145*
Aug Mon 16 2021 to Aug Mon 23 2021AvailableFrom$2,145*
Sep Mon 13 2021 to Sep Mon 20 2021AvailableFrom$2,185*
Most nights see you snuggled up in comfy twin-share rooms in hotels.
We've also lined up a Riverside Cottage stay in the lush Thai jungle.
Not your average sleeps here!.
Wake up to breakfast, because we know it's the best way to start your day.
We have also included a lunch to get you in on unique local tastes.
Because we know you love exploring, we leave the rest of your meals free for you to get local, and let your nose take you to the nearest spot for some spicy street eats or fresh tropical fruit.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Phuket We'll meet up with our Contiki fam in sun-kissed Phuket, Thailand's largest island, and its most dizzyingly diverse. White & gold sands, cragged karst islands, azure waters and delicious Peranakan cooking make this the perfect launchpad for our Thai adventure.
Day 2 - Phuket to Khao Sok After breakfast we'll make our way towards the beautiful Khao Sok.This afternoon is yours to explore this lush National Park - swim, tube in the river, or simply relax and soak up all that natural beauty.
Day 3 - Khao Sok Today we're taking to the water to explore even more of Khao Sok with an included cruise. Drifting through the otherworldy scenery - the limestone cliffs, the shimmering lake, the soaring forest - we'll feel like we're in paradise.
Day 4 - Khao Sok to Koh Samui We're transferring by land and ferry today to the legendary island of Koh Samui...Two days in Samui means plenty of time to get a taste of the place - and we don't just say that figuratively. Mangosteen & rambutan fresh off the tree, coconut & lime Panang curries & mango sticky rice are just some of the flavours on offer to pleasure your palate, in amongst ocean swims and island explorations of course.
Day 5 - Koh Samui Really, can snorkelling, swimming, soaking up the rays and sipping on fresh coconuts ever get boring? Hmm...no. But if you've got a taste for adventure, this glorious island offers plenty to keep hungry explorers enthralled. Use your free time to visit the mighty Wat Phra Yai temple with its 15-metre golden Buddha statue, see the super on-trend mummified monk at Wat Khunaram, or take an optional jeep safari.
Day 6 - Koh Samui to Koh Pha-Ngan We'll be sad to leave Koh Samui behind, but Koh Pha-Ngan awaits...Koh Pha Ngan is fringed by flawless beaches that offer endless days of island enjoyment. Grab a snorkel and hit the water for an island adventure, or just head to Haad Rin beach, our local slice of paradise, for some sea and sun.
Day 7 - Koh Pha-Ngan It's the second last day of our island adventure and 'mai pen rai - don't worry, be happy' is now the group mentality. Enjoy a lazy breakfast and dose up on Vitamin D the day may bring. It's our last full one together, so make it count.
Day 8 - Koh Pha-Ngan to Koh Samui Our trip finishes today with a transfer back to Koh Samui.Thailand, it's been emotional, we're sad to say goodbye - but we'll never forget your beauty, your charm, and your ridiculously delicious food. Khao Sok Cheow Larn Lake Cruise
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.