Vietnam Experience(Twin Room,Start Ho Chi Minh City, End Hanoi)
From 18/04/2021 to 21/04/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sun 18 2021 to Apr Thu 29 2021AvailableFrom$2,629*
May Sun 23 2021 to Jun Thu 03 2021AvailableFrom$2,629*
Jun Sun 06 2021 to Jun Thu 17 2021AvailableFrom$2,629*
Jun Sun 20 2021 to Jul Thu 01 2021AvailableFrom$2,629*
Jul Sun 04 2021 to Jul Thu 15 2021AvailableFrom$2,629*
Jul Sun 11 2021 to Jul Thu 22 2021AvailableFrom$2,629*
Jul Sun 18 2021 to Jul Thu 29 2021AvailableFrom$2,629*
Jul Sun 25 2021 to Aug Thu 05 2021AvailableFrom$2,629*
Aug Sun 08 2021 to Aug Thu 19 2021AvailableFrom$2,629*
Aug Sun 22 2021 to Sep Thu 02 2021AvailableFrom$2,629*
Sep Sun 19 2021 to Sep Thu 30 2021AvailableFrom$2,629*
Oct Sun 03 2021 to Oct Thu 14 2021AvailableFrom$2,629*
Oct Sun 17 2021 to Oct Thu 28 2021AvailableFrom$2,629*
Guest houses and 3-star hotels are the name of the game, plus you'll get the chance to shack-up on an Chinese-style junk boat in Halong Bay.
We like to keep it intrepid without compromising on comfort.
Re-fuel with our hearty breakfasts, luscious lunches and delicious dinners, plus we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East.
We'll get 16 of your meals, you get the rest.
Taste it all - spicy street eats, the freshest fruit and delicious gourmet dining.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Ho Chi Minh City Welcome to Ho Chi Minh city, formerly known as Saigon. This is one of Asia's most exhilarating cities, steeped in grand history and post-Vietnam war memories. This evening you'll meet your travel comrades and explore the Ben Thanh markets, offering the freshest traditional B?nh m?, Pho and Bia h?i. Oh yes, this is the right way to get the Vietnam party started.
Day 2 - Ho Chi Minh City to Mekong Delta It's goodbye busy city and hello river life today as we make for the Mekong Delta for an extra special overnight experience you won't be forgetting fast.Travelling down the river on local sampans, peace and tranquillity will be at an all time high. This afternoon we'll spend our time getting a serious learning fix by visiting a local tea garden and seeing the floating markets, learning about local industries along the river and the way of life here and meet some of the friendliest people on earth. Definitely one to give us all the local feels, topped off with a night at our Mekong Guesthouse.
Day 3 - Mekong Delta to Ho Chi Minh City After an early breakfast we'll make our way back to Ho Chi Minh, detouring past the staggering 250-kilometres of tunnels that make up the Viet Cong's Cu Chi.See traps, hidden doors & some of the 250kms of tunnels that Vietnamese resistance fighters dug by hand, and even go down into the skinny tunnels to experience them first hand in this look into Vietnam's staggering past.Back in the addictive mayhem of Vietnam's biggest city you will have free time to carry on your explorations. Continuing to eat your way through Vietnam's culinary highlights would be one wise way to use your time (we think).
Day 4 - Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang With some traditional R'n'R on our afternoon agenda, the morning can be used to put on our discovering boots. We'll dabble in history and religion before taking flight to a coastal town overlooking the South China Sea.Golden sand beaches, turquoise oceans, water sports galore - this is Nha Trang. This afternoon why not book in for a mineral mud bath and hot thermal spring experience before heading out to dinner with your crew. Ah, the good life.
Day 5 - Nha Trang Good news - we're kicking it in Nha Trang for another night. Have a massage, sign up for the optional cruise, or just hang on the beach saving your energy for seaside bar fun as the sun sets.
Day 6 - Nha Trang to Hoi An Catch you later Nha Trang and hello Hoi An.Get your bearings with a guided tour through the Old Quarter, and fall deeply in love with this perfect spot. Japanese Bridge, French Colonial vibes and brightly coloured buildings are endlessly charming. You'll be feeling hungry no doubt, so tonight we'll bet we can tempt you with our optional Vietnamese cooking class to get your cooking skills on form and show off to your friends back home. With our expert chef leading the charge, you'll soon be feeling like a bit of an expert. Armed with new skills, ask your Trip Manager about where to head for a night out with the group.
Day 7 - Hoi An A short drive from Hoi An are the famous Marble Mountains, a collection of 5 peaks that represent the 5 Elements in Vietnamese folk lore - metal, wood, earth, fire and water. Our local guide would be delighted to take us on a tour through the Thuy Son caves and grottos which are home to some of the most beautiful and intricate stone carvings in the area. The Marble Mountains were also the hiding place of the US Forces during the Vietnam Conflict and even a military hospital! Hear about the history while taking in panoramic views and later, kick back at An Bang Beach before heading back to Hoi An for more Free Time Addons.
Day 8 - Hoi An to Hue Though we'll have grown content with Hoi An life, this morning the show must go on. After all, the former imperial town of Hue has invited us over, and we'd be foolish to turn it down.Intricately decorated pavilions, lotus flower ponds, and colourful artworks mark our first sightseeing venture in Hue. Totally in awe of Tu Duc Mausoleum, we move on to the 7-story Thien Mu Pagoda & learn of the horrific history of the Hue Buddhist massacre as well as taking in a cyclo ride to see the city from a whole new angle.
Day 9 - Hue to Hanoi Today we fly out of Hue in the direction of Vietnam's time capsule capital. A trio of influences and filled with romance, 2-nights here will see us utterly smitten.With an epic fusion of French, Chinese & Vietnamese influence, you'll be nothing short of ecstatic as we check-in to our Hanoi hotel, right in the middle of the bustling Old Quarter. Our time will be spent weaving through a maze of 36 trading streets filled with colourful goods for sale, and unwinding in the walled gardens of the Temple of Literature. Later, we'll roam French-style boulevards and maybe dine on a nom ngo sen lotus-stem salad, dau chien ron fried tofu & a few bia hoi beers.
Day 10 - Hanoi to Halong Bay After a Hanoi history 101 lesson we move on to Halong Bay where a night on a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site awaits.A drive through stunning scenery will evoke plenty of 'oh wow's, but it only gets better as we board our home for the night, a Chinese-style junk boat in Halong Bay. Feel the serenity kicking in immediately as we drift the limestone island seas of the Gulf of Tonkin. We will pass hidden lagoons, thick forests & dreamy grottos, & stop to explore the Sung Sot Caves. A fresh seafood dinner and sunset at our docking spot will polish off a wonderful daypacked with No Regrets moments and simply unforgettable experiences.
Day 11 - Halong Bay to Hanoi Today will be all about the leisurely vibes as we wake up to breakfast and a grotto swim. Make the most of your time on the junk boat & kayak your way around Halong Bay - the views don't get much better than this.After heading back to Hanoi we find ourselves enjoying our final night together on tour. Save the choir of tears for tomorrow - this evening is all about making the most of your free time and staying positive. The quirky world-famous water puppet performance in Red River Delta makes for the perfect send off, should you fancy opting for something a bit different.
Day 12 - Depart Hanoi Enjoy one final breakfast with the squad this morning before the trip wraps up. Hug it out and make plans to reunite sometime soon - Latin America, perhaps? Mekong Delta to Ho Chi Minh City Discover an immense underground world at the Cu Chi war tunnels Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang View the Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post Office & Presidential Palace Learn of the tragically fascinating Vietnam war at the War Remnants Museum, Ho Chi Minh Included flight to Nha Trang Nha Trang Enjoy this seaside resort town known for its gorgeous beaches and turquoise waters Nha Trang to Hoi An Included flight to Hoi An Hoi An to Hue See stunning scenery en route to Hue Hue to Hanoi Flight to Hanoi
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.