7 Night Tropical North Queensland Reef Getaway
Mantra Trilogy, Cairns
Located on The Esplanade overlooking the harbour, Mantra Trilogy offers contemporary comfort close to the Reef Casino, swimming lagoon and reef departure points. Mantra Trilogy offers plenty of opportunity for pure relaxation with onsite facilities including a swimming pool, children's wading area, gymnasium and BBQ facilities.
Accommodation options range from modern hotel rooms to spacious self-contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, many with magnificent water views. From Mantra Trilogy, guests are also within walking distance of the Cairns Night Markets, restaurants, shopping and nightlife along The Esplanade.
Silkari Lagoons Port Douglas.
Relax and unwind in our six lagoon style swimming pools that sweep through the tropical lush gardens of this boutique resort. The resort offers a mix of hotel room and one, two or three bedroom apartment style accommodation, perfect for every traveller. The room and apartment choices are endless - dip your toes in the pool from your lagoon swim-out, unwind at the end of the day on your private balcony in your spa or simply relax on your balcony overlooking one of the six lagoon style swimming pools.
Relax on the golden sands of Four Mile beach, located 400 metres from the resort. The resort offers multiple undercover outdoor self-catered BBQ areas with alfresco dining tables, or live like a local and take advantage of the nearby Cafe, Bar and Restaurant, all within easy walking distance. The resorts tour desk will happily recommend, book and confirm all of your daily tours to ensure you make the most of your stay.
Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Cruise.
Cruise in comfort aboard a sleek wavepiercing catamaran to Quicksilver's unique and stunning outer reef destination - the renowned Agincourt Reef situated on the edge of Australia's Continental Shelf.
Here a spacious reef activity platform with semi-submersibles, underwater observatory, heli-tours and exciting in-water activities let you fully enjoy the Outer Barrier Reef for your personal reef discovery - whether you are a swimmer or non swimmer.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 7 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.