Enchanting Canadian Maritimes
From 05/09/2021 to 28/09/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Sep Sun 05 2021 to Sep Tue 14 2021availableFrom$3,740*
Sep Sun 12 2021 to Sep Tue 21 2021availableFrom$3,740*
Sep Sun 19 2021 to Sep Tue 28 2021availableFrom$3,774*
CITY TOUR in Halifax, Charlottetown, LunenburgCRUISE on Shediac BaySCENIC DRIVE along The Cabot TrailVISIT the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, Halifax Citadel, Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site, Prince Edward Island, Green Gables Heritage Place, Hopewell Rocks, Grand-Pré National Historic Site (UNESCO World Heritage Site), Peggy's Cove, Millbrook Cultural and Heritage Center, Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Prince Edward Island National ParkCONNECT WITH LOCALS over an exclusive Be My Guest lunch at the oldest tourist accommodation on Prince Edward Island, run by the Shaw family for four generations.
(Day 6)DIVE INTO CULTURE with a foot-stomping Ceilidh evening celebrating the Celtic heritage and visit a winery in one of North America's oldest grape-growing regions, the LaHave River Valley.
(Days 3, 8)LOCAL SPECIALIST For sightseeing in Halifax, Charlottetown, Shediac Bay, Hopewell Rocks and Lunenburg.
(Days 2, 6, 7, 9)STAYS WITH STORIES Stay at the legendary Lord Nelson Hotel and Suites, the most historic hotel in Halifax, and at the Rodd Charlottetown, an historic icon built in 1931.
(Days 1, 5).
9 breakfasts2 lunches4 dinnersAudio Headsets for flexible sightseeingDaily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening mealsLuxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trustedHandcrafted HighlightsOptional Experiences and free timeAll porterage and local charges includedMust-see sightseeing and surprise extrasAn expert Travel Director and separate DriverAll hotel tips, charges and local taxesAirport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holidayVIP entry to many sights.
Day Day 1 - Arrive Halifax (2 Nights) Learn the art of living the good life as you brace yourself for crisp sea breezes and hearty Nova Scotian hospitality in Halifax, your launch pad to an effortless discovery of Canada's Maritimes. Join your Travel Director and fellow travellers this evening for a Welcome Reception at your landmark 'Stay with Stories' overlooking the famous Public Gardens.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 25 June 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans