Best of Eastern Canada End Montreal
From 07/05/2021 to 16/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Fri 07 2021 to May Sat 15 2021AvailableFrom$3,050*
May Fri 14 2021 to May Sat 22 2021AvailableFrom$3,465*
May Fri 21 2021 to May Sat 29 2021AvailableFrom$3,465*
May Fri 28 2021 to Jun Sat 05 2021AvailableFrom$3,515*
Jun Fri 04 2021 to Jun Sat 12 2021AvailableFrom$3,603*
Jun Fri 11 2021 to Jun Sat 19 2021AvailableFrom$3,603*
Jun Fri 18 2021 to Jun Sat 26 2021AvailableFrom$3,603*
Jun Fri 25 2021 to Jul Sat 03 2021AvailableFrom$3,603*
Jul Fri 02 2021 to Jul Sat 10 2021AvailableFrom$3,575*
Jul Fri 09 2021 to Jul Sat 17 2021AvailableFrom$3,603*
Jul Fri 16 2021 to Jul Sat 24 2021AvailableFrom$3,575*
Jul Fri 23 2021 to Jul Sat 31 2021AvailableFrom$3,575*
Jul Fri 30 2021 to Aug Sat 07 2021AvailableFrom$3,575*
Aug Fri 06 2021 to Aug Sat 14 2021Sold OutFrom$3,575*
Aug Fri 13 2021 to Aug Sat 21 2021AvailableFrom$3,575*
Aug Fri 20 2021 to Aug Sat 28 2021AvailableFrom$3,575*
Aug Fri 27 2021 to Sep Sat 04 2021AvailableFrom$3,575*
Sep Fri 03 2021 to Sep Sat 11 2021AvailableFrom$3,625*
Sep Fri 10 2021 to Sep Sat 18 2021AvailableFrom$3,625*
Sep Fri 17 2021 to Sep Sat 25 2021AvailableFrom$3,625*
Sep Fri 24 2021 to Oct Sat 02 2021AvailableFrom$3,625*
Oct Fri 01 2021 to Oct Sat 09 2021AvailableFrom$3,465*
Oct Fri 08 2021 to Oct Sat 16 2021AvailableFrom$3,465*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Toronto (2 Nights) Canada's multi-cultural metropolis of Toronto launches your journey across Eastern Canada. Relax after your journey, then meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception this evening.
Day 2 - Niagara Falls Sightseeing On the way to Niagara Falls we stop and you get the chance to learn the art of playing the puck like a pro when you meet a real Canadian hockey player. Dive into Culture and embrace Canada's national sport, learning the secrets and superstitions of hockey players as a professional coach walks you through a day in the life of a player. Go inside the players' dressing room and put on the full hockey gear with help of a real coach. Grab your stick and it's off onto the ice where you'll soon find out whether you are a lefty or righty, and learn how to score the big goal. Witness Mother Nature's power first-hand when you journey to Niagara Falls and embark on an exhilarating boat ride to the base of Horseshoe Falls. You'll have some time on your own to explore Ontario's most enchanting village, Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Day 3 - Toronto - Kingston Our day begins with an orientation tour past Toronto's sprawling Queens Park, stately University Avenue and the Provincial Parliament Buildings. We continue to Kingston, a 17th-century former French trading post and gateway to a Thousand Islands. This evening, we set sail on our dinner cruise against the backdrop of pretty riverside cottages and uninhabited islands.
Day 4 - Kingston - Ottawa Arriving in Ottawa, we embark on an introductory tour of Canada's capital. You'll have a full afternoon to explore the city on your terms. Consider a visit to one of the city's museums or join an Optional Evening at the Oh'Canada Eh? Dinner Show.
Day 5 - Ottawa - Quebec City (2 Nights) A quick hop over the Ottawa River brings us in the French-speaking Province of Quebec for a private, exclusive experience on the grounds of the Canadian Museum History. Canada's Museum of History is the country's foremost and most visited museum. We will start with a Continental Breakfast followed by a lively and colorful interactive performance of traditional Pow Wow dancing. Join your Indigenous Cultural Ambassadors for a guided visit, including the onsite Indigenous village and outlining the diversity of Indigenous cultures across Canada.You will also enjoy an interactive beading workshop using authentic materials. We will then learn about the Manitobah Mukluks Storyboot Project, which aims to revive the traditional arts by creating partnerships with elders and artisans. After we will enjoy lunch at our typical sugar shack at a local "Cabane a Sucre". Then continue to Quebec City to begin your love affair with the city's French Canadian joie de vivre and your hotel in Old Quebec.
Day 6 - Quebec City Sightseeing Embark on a captivating walk through the narrow streets of Old Quebec City, joining your Local Specialist for an in-depth discovery of this UNESCO-listed place exuding all the charm on a European city. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring La Vieille Capitale on your terms.
Day 7 - Quebec City - Eastern Townships - Montreal (2 Nights) Leave the city behind, bound for Quebec's picturesque Eastern Townships. Your journey will take you past pretty villages and rolling farmlands before arriving at Domaine Ives Hill for an exclusive 'Be My Guest' lunch. 'Connect With Locals' and learn how black currants are farmed, picked and processed into a variety of beverages. You'll have an opportunity to make your own black current tea and enjoy a tasting session, followed by a hearty lunch of locally sourced ingredients. Later, we'll make our way to Montreal and admire panoramic city views from its namesake, Mount Royal.
Day 8 - Montreal Sightseeing Join your Local Specialist for a sightseeing tour revealing the historic sites in the colourful Old Port area, the splendour of one of Montreal's crown jewels - Notre Dame Basilica and modern Downtown Montreal. Gain a deeper appreciation for the city's French Canadian roots as you spend the afternoon exploring the city on your terms before joining your fellow travellers for a Farewell Dinner in Old Montreal.
Day 9 - Depart Montreal Bid a fond au revoir to newfound friends as you are transferred to Montreal International Airport. Sightseeing Highlights CRUISE the 1000 Islands dinner cruise and Niagara Falls ORIENTATION of Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa VISIT Niagara Falls, Quebec City, Eastern Townships, Montreal
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.