Indulgence in Eastern Canada - Summer 2021
From 15/05/2021 to 09/10/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Sat 15 2021 to May Sat 22 2021Sold OutFrom$4,450*
Jun Sat 05 2021 to Jun Sat 12 2021AvailableFrom$5,035*
Jun Sat 12 2021 to Jun Sat 19 2021AvailableFrom$5,613*
Jun Sat 19 2021 to Jun Sat 26 2021AvailableFrom$5,035*
Jul Sat 03 2021 to Jul Sat 10 2021AvailableFrom$5,009*
Jul Sat 10 2021 to Jul Sat 17 2021AvailableFrom$5,009*
Jul Sat 17 2021 to Jul Sat 24 2021AvailableFrom$5,009*
Aug Sat 07 2021 to Aug Sat 14 2021AvailableFrom$5,035*
Sep Sat 04 2021 to Sep Sat 11 2021AvailableFrom$5,141*
Sep Sat 11 2021 to Sep Sat 18 2021AvailableFrom$5,486*
Sep Sat 18 2021 to Sep Sat 25 2021AvailableFrom$5,115*
Sep Sat 25 2021 to Oct Sat 02 2021AvailableFrom$5,141*
Oct Sat 02 2021 to Oct Sat 09 2021AvailableFrom$5,035*
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services.
You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Day 1 - Welcome to Toronto. Welcome to Canada. On arrival at Toronto International Airport, you will be greeted and transferred to your luxury hotel, known for its grand architecture and glamorous atmosphere. At 18:00, join your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers for a Welcome Dinner with wine.(Dinner with Wine)
Day 2 - Niagara Falls Up Close and Toronto Sightseeing. Discover one of the world's great natural wonders, Niagara Falls, as you enjoy intimate views on a narrated cruise to the base of the falls, before exploring Niagara-on-the-Lake. Visit Chateau des Charmes, where you are welcomed with a limited production ros? sparkling wine, followed by a tour and tasting of wines from St. David's Bench Vineyard, accompanied by hand-made local ice cream and local fruit. Back in Toronto, see Ontario's Parliament buildings, Queen's Park and the Royal Ontario Museum. The rest of the evening is at leisure, so whether you want to check out the local restaurants, head to Eaton Centre to shop or visit the pride of Canada, the Hockey Hall of Fame, the choice is yours.(Breakfast)
Day 3 - Kingston and the Canadian Capital of Ottawa. Travel along the shores of Lake Ontario for a tour of Canada's first capital, Kingston. Continue to the modern capital of Ottawa. You'll meet a retired member of the renowned Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Hear fascinating tales of what it's like to wear the famous red serge uniform. Later, settle into your landmark hotel, the Fairmont Ch?teau Laurier. Reminiscent of a French chateau, this stunning accommodation offers breath-taking views of the St Lawrence River and Old Quebec.(Breakfast)
Day 4 - All About Ottawa. This morning's orientation tour of Ottawa includes some of the city's most iconic buildings, such as Parliament Hill with its grand Parliament buildings, Sussex Drive, the Royal Canadian Mint, Prime Minister's and Governor General's Homes, the National Art Gallery, Notre Dame, the Supreme Court of Canada, the National War Memorial, National Art Center, Canadian War Museum, National Archives and Library and Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Experience Ottawa Your Way this afternoon, with your choice of craft beer tasting at Byward Market or a guided tour of Canadian Museum of History. The rest of the day is yours at leisure. In the evening, you are invited to a farm-to-table Highlight Dinner at Play, Food & Wine. Famous for its fine fresh food, sourced by local farmers and foragers, this restaurant boasts a menu of seasonal favorites including organic meats, fruits and vegetables.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 5 - The Old Walled City of Quebec. Journey along the St. Lawrence River to Quebec City, North America's first permanent French settlement and the only walled city in Canada. A Local Expert will take you on an exclusive, behind-the-scenes, tour of the iconic Ch?teau Frontenac. You'll gain access to areas not accessible to others and learn how its history is interwoven with the city's inhabitants. In the evening, you'll savour a spectacular Dinner with wine at Chez Rioux & Pettigrew.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 6 - Quintessential Quebec. Dive further into Quebec City's history with a Local Expert. See the Citadel of Quebec, Latin Quarter, National Assembly and Place-Royale, as you explore this city's French-Canadian influence. Visit a secret gem on ?le d'Orl?ans and indulge in the different flavours of jam made with local grown berries. Then enjoy a tasting lunch picnic with cheese, bread and fruits - all produced right on the island. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure. Your Travelling Concierge can provide recommendations before you hit the cobblestones of this romantic destination at your own pace.(Breakfast / Lunch)
Day 7 - Historic Montreal. Explore historic Old Montreal with its cobblestone streets and the Old Port. Visit the dramatic Notre-Dame Basilica to see its glorious stained glass windows. The rest of the afternoon is yours to do as you please. Perhaps explore Montreal's famous Underground City or visit the famous Marche Jean Talon, Montreal's farmers market and any foodie's favorite destination. Spend the evening at Gibbys, a restaurant full of old-world charm, housed in a 200-year-old building in Old Montreal. Savour French-inspired cuisine as you bid 'au revoir' to your Travelling Concierge and new friends.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 8 - Depart Montreal. Your trip ends in the morning and a departure transfer to Montreal International Airport is provided.(Breakfast / Dinner) Exceptional Dining Toronto: At 18:00, join your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers for a Welcome Dinner with wine. Ottawa: Indulge at Play, Food & Wine - a modern culinary experience that will delight your taste buds with its fresh food using local, sustainable and seasonal products sourced by farmers and foragers. Quebec: In the evening, you'll savour a spectacular Dinner with wine at Chez Rioux & Pettigrew. Quebec City: Enjoy a tasting lunch picnic with cheese, bread and fruits - all produced right on the island. Montreal: Enjoy delicious food and wine at Gibbys, a charming restaurant housed in a 200-year-old building in Old Montreal. Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L) and 4 Dinners with wine (DW). Journey Highlights Niagara Falls: Visit Chateau des Charmes, where you are welcomed with a limited production ros? sparkling wine, followed by a tour and tasting of wines from St. David's Bench Vineyard, accompanied by hand-made local ice cream and local fruit. Ottawa: Enjoy an exclusive meeting with a retired Mountie, a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Montreal: Visit some of the city's most iconic sites with a Local Expert, including Notre Dame Basilica with its dazzling combination of blue and gold decor. Quebec City: As a guest at the iconic Fairmont Le Ch?teau Frontenac, enjoy an exclusive guided tour of this historic building and learn about its history. Gain access to areas not accessible to the general public. Quebec City: On a sightseeing tour, a Local Expert will bring to life this beautiful and historic city that will feel as if you've set foot on European soil. Luxury Hotels Toronto: The Omni King Edward Hotel showcases the old-world charm and vibrancy of the city. Ottawa: You will be treated to a spectacular stay with unparalleled luxury at the Fairmont Ch?teau Laurier. Quebec City: The Fairmont Le Ch?teau Frontenac will entice you with its Ch?teauesque architecture and breathtaking views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Montreal: Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel has welcomed queens, princes and princesses, heads of state and international business leaders. VIP Experiences Niagara-on-the-Lake: Visit Chateau des Charmes, where you are welcomed with a limited production ros? sparkling wine, followed by a guided tour of the vineyard, which was founded a fifth-generation French winegrower. Enjoy a private wine tasting, including ice wine, a rare local specialty. Ottawa: Experience Ottawa Your Way this afternoon, with your choice of craft beer tasting in Byward Market or a guided tour of the Canadian Museum of History.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.