Departure dates & prices
May Mon 03 2021 to May Wed 12 2021From$3,290*
May Mon 10 2021 to May Wed 19 2021From$3,730*
Jun Mon 07 2021 to Jun Wed 16 2021From$3,290*
Jun Mon 14 2021 to Jun Wed 23 2021From$3,730*
Jul Mon 05 2021 to Jul Wed 14 2021From$3,730*
Jul Mon 26 2021 to Aug Wed 04 2021From$3,730*
Aug Mon 09 2021 to Aug Wed 18 2021From$3,730*
Aug Mon 16 2021 to Aug Wed 25 2021From$3,730*
Aug Mon 23 2021 to Sep Wed 01 2021From$3,730*
Sep Mon 06 2021 to Sep Wed 15 2021From$3,730*
Sep Mon 13 2021 to Sep Wed 22 2021From$3,730*
Sep Mon 20 2021 to Sep Wed 29 2021From$2,999*
Day 1 - Vancouver, British Columbia to Okanagan Region
This is it. The Canadian adventure you've been dreaming of. Meet the crew in Vancouver and get excited over how incredible the next 10 days are going to be. First: a quick hike to Bridal Veil Falls. Then, stick your head out the window (not literally) as we wind our way through Fraser Valley, over the Coquihalla Pass and into Canada's version of Tuscany: the Okanagan Valley. Get to know the gang at tonight's included dinner - we might be a mixed bunch, but we're all in it together.
Day 2 - Okanagan Region to Banff, Alberta
Another day, another jaw-dropping drive through the wilderness. This time, we’ll take the Trans-Canada Highway through Glacier National Park. Stop for a photo at Emerald Lake (no prizes for guessing how it coined the name) before we continue the drive to Banff. Ready to turn it up a notch? Take an optional trip down the rapids of Kicking Horse River. Disclaimer: nobody said it would be a smooth ride. After an orientation tour of Banff, dinner tonight is on us. Later, get the gang together and whip out your best impersonation of a dancing sasquatch at a local bar.
Day 3 - Banff
Banff is National Geographic on steroids. Like serious Schwarzenegger steroids. Rise early(ish) for an included visit to Lake Louise and Moraine Lake. Recognise them from your MacBook screensaver? Make the most of your free time by hiking to the viewpoints around the lakes or potentially squeezing in some kayaking on the aquamarine water. Back in Banff, you're free to do whatever you want. Need suggestions? Ride the Sulpher Mountain Gondola for epic views over the sweeping mountain ranges. Or for those with a heightened sense of adventure: tackle the Via Ferrata mountain climb. Then swap the adrenaline rush for a sugar rush - beaver tail, anyone?
Day 4 - Banff to Jasper National Park
Hopefully you remembered to charge your camera last night. Today's drive along the Icefields Parkway is particularly 'holy sh*t'-worthy. Play musical chairs on the coach trying to capture the best angles of passing landscape and keep your eyes peeled for Yogi Bear. Then: we hit the ice. One of the only places in the world you can experience this; we'll board the Ice Explorer (sounds legit) and head out onto the Athabasca Glacier for a closer look. After a quick stroll around Jasper, the rest of the night is up to you.
Day 5 - Jasper National Park
They say bigger is better - so, this is your chance to put Jasper to the test. With over 10,800 square kilometres of wildlife-filled forests, glassy lakes, roaring waterfalls and gob-smacking mountain ranges - Jasper National Park is just begging to be explored. See more on two wheels with optional mountain bike hire. Or strap on those hiking boots your mum bought you for Christmas and tackle the trails. Rent a canoe at Beauvert Lake. Or head up to Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge for a feed with a view. There's even a brewery in town if that's more your style. It's 100% up to you.
Day 6 - Jasper National Park to Sun Peaks
Time to get high. As in, the highest point in the Canadian Rockies. Stop at Mt Robson for some sick views and to snap a pic for mum. Then, it’s onwards to Sun Peaks. Surrounded by looming mountains and quaint high streets – this place is a little slice of Europe in the middle of British Columbia. You’ll have time to take the chairlift up the mountain for some more hiking and insane views. Or practise your swing at the golf course. Just be back in time for tonight’s included dinner with the gang.
Day 7 - Sun Peaks to Whistler
Pass small towns and Indigenous communities of British Columbia en route to Whistler. The holy grail of ski resort towns – you’ll be surprised at how much more there is to do when the snow melts. Get your bearings on a walk around the village with your Trip Leader, then the afternoon is up to you. Check out the legendary Whistler Mountain Bike Park or head to a local watering hole and make a plan for your free day tomorrow.
Day 8 - Whistler
This is your day, your way. So, make every second count. Our suggestion? Get involved in some optional ziplining. There are different choices for different levels of crazy – including The Sasquatch: the longest zipline in Canada and USA. Or take your togs and head to the Lost Lake for a swim. There’s plenty of hiking, biking and wine-tasting too. Go get it.
Day 9 - Whistler
Who said group tours have no free time? You’ve got another 24 hours to experience all this adrenaline-junkie's wet dream has to offer. Tackle that fear of heights with a rise on the Peak 2 Peak Gondola. Connecting the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains – it’s the world record holder for the longest AND highest lift. Plus, you get access to both mountains. Meaning? More hiking and take-your-breath-away views. Tonight, we’ll get together for one last group dinner. Try not to cry into your pint as we give this awesome trip the send-off it deserves. Cheers to that!
Day 10 - Whistler to Vancouver
Enjoy a sleep in or one last hike on the trails – we’ll roll out mid-morning. The crazy-good landscapes aren’t over yet though! Following the Sea to Sky Highway, there’s a couple of stops to make at Shannon Falls and Stanley Park before we reach Vancouver. Time to say goodbye – or not. There are over 40 brew houses in this capital, just sayin’.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.