Bali Island Hopper
Departure dates & prices
Apr Sun 04 2021 to Apr Sat 10 2021From$999*
May Sun 09 2021 to May Sat 15 2021From$999*
Jun Sun 06 2021 to Jun Sat 12 2021From$1,099*
Jul Sun 04 2021 to Jul Sat 10 2021From$1,099*
Aug Sun 08 2021 to Aug Sat 14 2021From$1,299*
Sep Sun 05 2021 to Sep Sat 11 2021From$1,299*
Oct Sun 03 2021 to Oct Sat 09 2021From$1,099*
Day 1 - Canggu, Indonesia
Ready to embrace the new and exotic? Discover the unknown? Change your view and challenge your expectations? Well, this is the place to do it – welcome to Bali. Meet us in Canggu and get to know the gang at dinner tonight. Pull up a deck chair and sip on a cocktail as the sky turns into a million different shades of pink and orange. This is gonna’ be good.
Day 2 - Canggu
Rise and shine! Kick start your free day with an optional hike to Mt Batur. Setting off in the dark, we’ll reach the top just in time to watch the sun rise behind Mt Agung – Bali’s notoriously temperamental active volcano. Cue: all the goosebumps. Rather check out Bali’s famous surf breaks? Learn to carve like a pro on an optional surfing lesson or cruise the whitewash on a SUP (that’s a stand-up paddle board FYI). Or you could head into Seminyak for all your boho shopping and acacia bowl desires. Kynd Community is a must. Later, why not get the gang together and head to Finns Beach Club? With four beach-side pools, nine bars, plenty of luxe sun loungers and live DJ performances – it’s the perfect place to wind up the day.
Day 3 - Canggu to Gili Trawangan
Wave goodbye to Bali as we speedboat our way to Gili. We’re heading north to the biggest of the Gili archipelago trio: Gili Trawangan. Insert: sun-bleached sandy beaches, shimmering turquoise water and sipping fresh coconuts under palm trees. Get your bearings with an orientation bike ride around the island. Then: the rest is up to you. Do the obvious and get horizontal on one of Gili’s gorgeous beaches. Relax and unwind with a beachfront massage. Hunt down Pituq Cafe for a refreshing fresh-fruit smoothie. Or pull up a pew at a local cocktail bar – you won’t have to venture far. Tonight, head to Trawangan night market for a feed. Here you can try everything from nasi gorang and bakso meatball soup to fresh lobster, squid, king prawns and snapper. Basically? You want it, they’ll grill it.
Day 4 - Gili Trawangan
Thought group touring meant you’d have no free time? Think again! Today, you’ve got 24hrs to do you. Need some suggestions? Channel your inner Little Mermaid and head out on an optional snorkeling day trip. Check out the other members of the Gili family: Gili Meno (aka tropical paradise) and Gili Air (hippy vibes) – and uncover the best snorkeling spots around the islands. Or bump into turtles, rays, Nemo and reef sharks on an optional scuba dive with a local guide. Prefer to keep your feet on solid ground? Easy. Practice mindfulness at one of the islands many yoga studios. Go for a pedal and cafe-hop your way around the island. Or park up at a beach club that suits your vibe. Later, there’s an optional bonfire and beach BBQ on the cards. Dig in with the gang as you watch the sun set on another day in paradise.
Day 5 - Gili Trawangan to Ubud
There’s time for one last swim before we set our sights on the tropical rainforests of Ubud. There’s more here than #Insta swings and monkeys – trust us. Bit of a nature buff? You’ve come to the right place. This afternoon is totally up to you. But we’ve got a few suggestions if you need. Learn some skills in the kitchen with an optional cooking class – the sate lilit recipe is sure to impress the Tinder matches back home. Or find your centre with an optional yoga class. For dinner tonight, head to Sage for one of the best vegetarian burgers you’ve ever had. Even the carnivores will be drooling.
Day 6 - Ubud
Disclaimer: this is your last full day. So don’t. waste. a. second. Slip on your Birks and saddle-up! This morning, we’re delving deeper into this culturally rich gem-of-a-place with an included cycling tour. From Tegalalang, ride through tiered rice fields and tiny villages – paying a visit to a local family’s home and temple along the way. After lunch at an organic restaurant, the rest of the day is 100% up to you. Visit Goa Gajah (that’s ‘Elephant Cave’ to you and me). Indulge in a day spa. Explore the maze of stalls at Ubud art market. Or relax by the pool back at the hotel. Later, you could even hike along the Campuhan Ridge for some unbelievable views of the valley. Tonight is your last hurrah with the gang, so head to a local restaurant and get your fill of nasi gorang, babi guling and mie goreng.
Day 7 - Ubud to Canggu
The adventure might be winding down – but we’re sure as hell not done yet! Jump aboard an optional white water rafting excursion down the river Ayung. Stunning scenery. Untouched rainforest. Towering gorges. And tiered rice fields. This is what makes the memories. Spoiler: you will get wet. Or put your wax-on-wax-off to the test with a traditional martial arts demonstration. Back in Canggu, it’s time to say goodbye. Swap those Insta handles – you’ll need them for next year’s reunion trip. Where to next? Thailand. Vietnam. Cambodia. All the above?
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.