Siem Reap and Angkor
From 20/01/2021 to 02/01/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jan Wed 20 2021 to Jan Sun 24 2021Sold OutFrom$1,175*
Feb Wed 10 2021 to Feb Sun 14 2021Sold OutFrom$1,175*
Mar Wed 03 2021 to Mar Sun 07 2021AvailableFrom$1,175*
Mar Wed 17 2021 to Mar Sun 21 2021AvailableFrom$1,175*
Mar Wed 31 2021 to Apr Sun 04 2021AvailableFrom$1,175*
Apr Wed 14 2021 to Apr Sun 18 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
Apr Wed 28 2021 to May Sun 02 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
May Wed 12 2021 to May Sun 16 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
May Wed 26 2021 to May Sun 30 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
Jun Wed 23 2021 to Jun Sun 27 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
Jul Wed 21 2021 to Jul Sun 25 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
Aug Wed 18 2021 to Aug Sun 22 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
Sep Wed 15 2021 to Sep Sun 19 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
Sep Wed 22 2021 to Sep Sun 26 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
Oct Wed 06 2021 to Oct Sun 10 2021AvailableFrom$1,175*
Oct Wed 20 2021 to Oct Sun 24 2021AvailableFrom$1,175*
Nov Wed 24 2021 to Nov Sun 28 2021AvailableFrom$1,175*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
Day 1 - ARRIVE SIEM REAP (4 NIGHTS) Our gateway to the magnificent temples of the lost city of Angkor Wat is Cambodia's cultural heart, Siem Reap. On arrival, you'll be transferred to your hotel. This evening is at leisure.
Day 2 - ANGKOR WAT AND SIEM REAP SIGHTSEEING Today, we venture deep into the Cambodian jungle, through a pyramid-shaped gateway into an ancient world. Serene stone faces watch over us as we cross the causeway suspended over a moat into the spiritual heart of the ancient lost city of Angkor. A 'Local Specialist' and renowned Khmer scholar brings to life the stories behind the intricate carvings and murals of celestial nymphs and mythical serpents along the abandoned hallways of Angkor Wat. Our next stop are the terracotta-hued walls of Banteay Srei Temple - the "Citadel of Women" dedicated to the Hindu God Shiva. We'll have time to admire the 10th century carvings of women, said to have been too delicate to have been carved by a man, hence its name. This afternoon, we'll return to Siem Reap and embark on a walking tour. We 'Make A Difference' to the lives of rural youths during our visit to Artisans d'Angkor, where we'll witness the revival of Khmer arts and crafts. Later we'll visit Wat Damnak and participate in a private blessing ceremony during which a sacred thread will be tied around our wrists to protect against evil spirits. Our final stop today is to the labyrinthine Old Market, where the locals spend their early mornings shopping for fresh fruit, vegetables and spices. Wander past the busy stalls and smell freshly baked baguettes, a remnant of the country's French heritage.
Day 3 - ANGKOR AND SIEM REAP Our intimate encounter with a lost empire continues today, as we uncover other iconic sites of the ancient abandoned city of Angkor that have been devoured by the Cambodian jungle. We explore its ancient ruins in the company of saffron-clad monks and monkeys that clamber up and over the roots of centuries-old trees that have carved their way deep into the Great City's walls. Our first stop today is a visit to the fortified Angkor Thom, where we'll see such iconic sites as the Terrace of Elephants, the Royal Enclosure and the Temple of Bayon with its giant smiling faces of Buddha. We venture underneath the dense tree canopy to the crumbling, moss-covered ruins of the Buddhist temple of Ta Prohm, which featured as the location for the film 'Tomb Raider', exploring its towers courtyards and corridors to uncover the intricate stone reliefs that are shielded by the surrounding foliage. Enjoy an afternoon at leisure or consider joining an Optional Experience to learn the secrets of Khmer cuisine.
Day 4 - PEAK SNENG VILLAGE We begin the day in the company of local Khmer villagers and 'Make A Difference' with a visit to their local school for an opportunity to chat to some of the children who will join us on our walk through the village to see how they spend their day-to-day lives. We'll 'Dive Into Culture', gaining insights into their time-honoured craft traditions, such as weaving Cambodia's national hats made from palm leaves, or folding Lotus flowers into delicate works of art. After the rest of the day at leisure, we'll join our Travel Director and fellow expeditioners for a Farewell Dinner with Apsara dance show.
Day 5 - DEPART SIEM REAP Transfer to the airport for your onward flight. Sightseeing Highlights VISIT Siem Reap Old Town, the temples of Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Wat Damnak, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm and Peak Sneng Village
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.