Spectacular Canadian Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf
From 26/05/2021 to 20/08/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Wed 26 2021 to Jun Fri 04 2021AvailableFrom$6,865*
Jun Wed 02 2021 to Jun Fri 11 2021Sold OutFrom$7,000*
Jun Wed 09 2021 to Jun Fri 18 2021Sold OutFrom$7,216*
Jul Wed 21 2021 to Jul Fri 30 2021AvailableFrom$7,189*
Jul Wed 28 2021 to Aug Fri 06 2021AvailableFrom$7,289*
Aug Wed 11 2021 to Aug Fri 20 2021On RequestFrom$7,289*
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Vancouver The soaring peaks of Canada's soul-stirring Rockies take centre stage on this epic alpine adventure that begins in Vancouver, one of the world's most livable cities. Spend the day discovering the city's scenic surrounds, then join your Travel Director and fellow travel companions for a Welcome Reception this evening.
Day 2 - Vancouver - Strait of Georgia - Victoria (2 Nights) Embark on a morning sightseeing tour of Vancouver's historic neighbourhoods. Savour the smells of freshly steamed Siopao in Chinatown and admire the Victorian fa?ades of Gastown as you make your way to the leafy sanctuary of Stanley Park to view First Nations totem poles. We continue by ferry to Vancouver island and Connect with Locals during a Be My Guest lunch visit to a family-owned working farm, where we'll enjoy fresh farm-to-table flavours. Later, we enjoy some sightseeing in Victoria.
Day 3 - Victoria Sightseeing Embrace the Garden City status of Victoria as you greet the day with breakfast at Butchart Gardens, a 55-acre showcase of gorgeous floral gardens that have colourfully transformed a once unused quarry. Spend the rest of the day at leisure exploring the walkable capital of British Columbia.
Day 4 - Victoria - Kamloops In Kamloops, the soul-stirring sounds of the Shuswap melodies welcome us, as we gain insights into First Nations' traditions and culture. Be entertained by a storytelling member of the First Nations followed by a delicious dinner.
Day 5 - Kamloops - Mount Robson - Jasper National Park (2 Nights) This afternoon you'll stop at the Mount Robson Visitor Center where you can admire UNESCO-listed Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies in all its 12,972 feet (3,954 meters) of glory. Continue to the raw wilderness of Jasper National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where we'll spend the next two nights.
Day 6 - Jasper National Park Sightseeing Join an interpretive walk at Maligne Canyon this morning. Later, take to the aqua waters and cruise Maligne Lake to Spirit Island (seasonal), admiring views of its three glaciers and Spirit Island. After the cruise enjoy a delicious lunch with wine at the lakeside Maligne Lake Chalet.
Day 7 - Jasper - Athabasca Glacier - Lake Louise - Banff National Park (2 Nights) The icy fingers of the Columbia Icefield beckon as we journey along the Icefields Parkway to Athabasca Glacier. Cross its icy terrain on board a specially designed Ice Explorer and Continue on to Lake Louise, where there is time to soak in the majestic beauty of the lake and its turquoise, glacier-fed waters, fringed by high peaks, deep green forests and overlooked by Victoria Glacier. Continue on to the township of Banff, in the heart of UNESCO-listed Banff National Park. Settle in for an evening at leisure.
Day 8 - Banff Sightseeing Join a Local Specialist and learn about his experiences as a retired Mountie and the history of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Spend the afternoon exploring the rugged beauty of Banff, from its postcard viewpoint of Surprise Corner to Bow Falls. The rest of the day is free for you to pursue your own interests. Your Travel Director will be available to help plan the perfect day for you. Tonight, we join our newfound friends for a Farewell Dinner to toast the end of our unforgettable encounter with Canada's Rockies.
Day 9 - Banff - Kamloops Your train journey starts as you travel through the Rockies on your way to Vancouver, stopping overnight in Kamloops.
Day 10 - Depart Vancouver Continue your journey by rail through British Colombia to Vancouver. Upon arrival into Vancouver, your included transfer will take you to the Vancouver Airport or your post night hotel. Sightseeing Highlights CITY TOUR of Vancouver, Victoria, Banff SCENIC DRIVE along the Icefields Parkway and continue along Scenic Maligne Lake Drive, past disappearing Medicine Lake. VIEW Lake Louise, Stanley Park, Athabasca Glacier, Mount Robson, Jasper National Park, Banff National Park VISIT Butchart Gardens VISIT Maligne Canyon during a guided walk & enjoy a Maligne Lake cruise to Spirit Island.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.