Oaks Queenstown, Family Stay 5 Ski 4 + Add 2 nights for $1!
Queenstown is home to some of the world's best snow fields and an array of activities suitable for families, couples and groups of friends, Oaks Queenstown has the option for visitors to choose from their two excellent accommodation options for one, great price. This stay and ski package includes 5-nights at your choice of Oaks Shores or Oaks Queenstown Club Suites and a 4-day lift pass to explore The Remarkables and Coronet Peak.
Oaks Shores offer one, two and three bedroom apartments and four bedroom penthouses with most including gas fireplaces and balconies with views over Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables mountain range. Perfect for guest chasing the options of self-contained high-quality accommodation.
Oaks Queenstown Club Suites also offer a luxurious base with their range of self-contained 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments with added onsite facilities including a sauna, gym, BBQ facilities, laundry service, onsite tour desk and complimentary city shuttle bus service.
Plus Add 2 additional nights for only $1* more That's right, you can upgrade from a 5 Night stay to a 7 Night stay for only $1.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on 2 adults and 2 children share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- ~ Ski pass child age - 17 years old inclusive.
- Book Now, Pay Later Terms: Valid on select New Zealand winter 2021 bookings only. Not valid on an instant purchase or non-refundable rates. Not valid on airfares. $150pp deposit is due 31 August 2020. Includes free cancellation^ until 31 Dec 2020.
- Free Cancellation^: Deposit is refundable if booking is cancelled prior to 31 Dec 2020. If cancelled after 31 Dec 2020 deposit is non-refundable. Valid on new bookings for 2021 only. Does not apply to instant purchase rates, airfares or non-refundable deals.
- Add 2 Night for $1 Terms: Valid on 5 night stays when upgrading to a 7 night stay at participating New Zealand hotels only. All additional nights can be purchased at the normal rate. Ends 31 July 2020. Valid for travel winter 2021 season only. Blackout dates may apply. Subject to availability at the time of booking. Strictly limited offer.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.