Surf and Yoga in Devon - Detour Mini Adventure
From 08/05/2021 to 19/09/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Sat 08 2021 to May Mon 10 2021AvailableFrom$915*
May Fri 28 2021 to May Sun 30 2021AvailableFrom$915*
Jun Mon 07 2021 to Jun Wed 09 2021Sold OutFrom$915*
Jul Thu 01 2021 to Jul Sat 03 2021AvailableFrom$915*
Jul Fri 16 2021 to Jul Sun 18 2021AvailableFrom$915*
Jul Fri 30 2021 to Aug Sun 01 2021AvailableFrom$915*
Aug Fri 13 2021 to Aug Sun 15 2021AvailableFrom$915*
Sep Fri 03 2021 to Sep Sun 05 2021AvailableFrom$915*
Sep Fri 17 2021 to Sep Sun 19 2021Sold OutFrom$915*
6 meals: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners.
Day 1 - Start Devon Welcome to Devon! With its wild moors and rippling swells, this place will take our breaths away as soon as we arrive. This weekend is all about wellness vibes and the choice is always yours, so after we've checked in you can chill out or get moving by surfing, swimming or hiking along the sweeping coast. Tonight, we'll get to enjoy a welcome feast with our weekend crew - the first of many delicious vegan meals created by @veganwise. As well as enjoying eating her amazing creations, Nikita will teach us tricks and tips along the way so you can recreate the recipes at home.
Day 2 - Devon We'll start our second day the right way with a delicious breakfast, before getting into our flow with an energising Vinyasa Yoga session.Feeling zen as can be, it's time for either a surf lesson, coastal hike or swim, depending on your mood. Lunch is freshly prepared and served by the sea so we can overlook all of that spectacular scenery. What's in store this afternoon? More of the good stuff: surfing, swimming, hiking and kicking back with our new friends.Another restorative yoga session will cap off another unforgettable day, before we end on a high with a sunset dinner enjoyed around the campfire. Bliss.
Day 3 - End Devon Another delicious breakfast this morning and another refreshing round of yoga. Then - you know the drill - we'll head down to the beach for more surfing, swimming, hiking and relaxing. Our farewell feast is a vegan lunch by the sea, where we'll swap stories and say farewell to our new friends. Devon, we'll never forget you. Start Croyde Bay Surf Lesson with an Expert on the shores of Croyde Bay Guided Swim or Coastal Hike Surfboard Hire Wetsuit Hire Immersive Cooking and Dinner Experience around the campfire with our On Site Chef Croyde Bay Guided Vinyasa Yoga Class led by our fully qualified expert Host End Croyde Bay Guided Vinyasa Yoga Class led by our fully qualified expert Host Guided Hike along the stunning wild coastal cliffs of North Devon
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.