Surf and Yoga Retreat in Morocco - Detour Mini Adventure(Twin Room,Start Marrakech, End Marrakech)
From 02/05/2021 to 29/09/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Sun 02 2021 to May Wed 05 2021Sold OutFrom$999*
May Sun 30 2021 to Jun Wed 02 2021Sold OutFrom$999*
Jun Sun 27 2021 to Jun Wed 30 2021AvailableFrom$999*
Jul Sun 18 2021 to Jul Wed 21 2021AvailableFrom$999*
Aug Sun 15 2021 to Aug Wed 18 2021AvailableFrom$999*
Sep Sun 05 2021 to Sep Wed 08 2021AvailableFrom$999*
Sep Sun 26 2021 to Sep Wed 29 2021AvailableFrom$999*
8 meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners.
Day 1 - Marrakech to Oualidia Welcome to Marrakech, a place of pretty architecture, a bustling medina and shopping opportunities galore. We'll meet our host and surfing instructor this morning and make our introductions before heading onto Oualidia.This gorgeous little resort town truly is one of Morocco's secret sensations. Golden sands and an arcing crescent shaped lagoon will take the breath away, but this place isn't just a looker - it's got some pretty serious swells, too. We'll waste no time getting stuck into the surf with a 2 hour surf lesson, before enjoying a BBQ dinner together to end our first day on a high.
Day 2 - Oualidia After breakfast this morning we'll keep the wellness vibes rolling with a yoga session.Then, feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day we'll take another surf lesson with our expert instructor, mastering the waves and soaking up that scenery.Then, the evening is ours. Stroll the coastline and head into one of the local restaurants for some of the best seafood you've ever tasted.
Day 3 - Oualidia Welcome to another day in paradise! What more could we want than a morning yoga session, an included lunch and another 2 hour surf lesson? By now we'll be adept at cruising Oualidia's sparkling waters.Then it's time for our farewell feast, as we swap stories and tuck into some delicious seafood. Then the evening is ours once again to head to the local bars and watch flamingos and warblers congregate on the lagoon.
Day 4 - Oualidia to Marrakech After breakfast today we'll say our sad farewells and swap contact details, then it's...Back to Marrakech where our trip ends. But the smell of saltwater and fresh seafood will always take our minds back to Morocco, and the times we shared on Oualidia's golden sands. Oualidia Daily Yoga with teacher Oualidia Yoga lesson Surf Lesson Oualidia to Marrakech Yoga lesson
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.