Ultimate NZ Ski(Multi Share,Start Queenstown, End Queenstown)
From 19/06/2022 to 10/09/2022
On you trip you will be staying in multi-share rooms with funky sleeping pods that can be completly enclosed for sleeping and chilling out.
Your accommodation is located in the heart of the action with communal areas for you and your new best friends to relax and socialise.
We'll get 8 of your meals, you get the rest.
You can expect an energising breakfast every morning, as well as couple of après ski dinners.
There are also plenty of opportunities to try the best gourmet eats on the hill.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Arrive Queenstown Gather round snow squad - here in Queenstown we have one very clear and common agenda: the perfect week of powder. Whether you're a pro, mid range or beginner, the terrain here is suitable for all skill levels and abilities. We'll get cozy over a team dinner sharing unwavering enthusiasm for the ventures ahead, and no doubt hit up the Queenstown nightlife, starting as we mean to go on...
Day 2 - Ski Queenstown It's our first of 5-days hitting the slopes. Pick a field of the 3 we have to choose from and start sharpening up old skills or attempting to find new ones. With powder white below and blue skies above, it's going to be a very good day.
Day 3 - Ski Queenstown Wakey wakey snow legends. Though your body may be feeling the pinch, the mountains won't shred themselves. Nail Coronet Peak yesterday? Perhaps try the Remarkables. Already covered The Remarkables? Hit up Cardrona. You're the kid at the candy store and the choice is yours.
Day 4 - Queenstown With a free day, get a taste for the endless activities in the "World's Adventure Capital". You could try bungy jumping, skydiving, or rafting & that's just the start. Tonight head to one of the town's cool bars or there's the option of a dinner at Skyline Restaurant for some seriously unbeatable views.
Day 5 - Ski Queenstown With two days left on the slopes now's the time to really start making it count. Continue to kick it on the slopes, or take the adrenlin up another notch (yes this really is possible in Queenstown) by chucking yourself out of a plane with NZone Skydiving. Are you screaming yet?
Day 6 - Ski Queenstown Now's the time to assess your skill level and test your nerve to the max. Push yourself to that run you've been eyeing up and make the most of our final day amongst the white flakes. If you haven't mastered Cardrona then the clock is now officially ticking.
Day 7 - Ski Queenstown That's all folks. Time to take your weary body back to where it belongs and spend a few days reliving our Queenstown extravaganza. NZ, you've been real... Queenstown
4 - Day Ski Lift Pass plus Transfer to the Slopes
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.