Eastern Canada Adventure(Twin Share Room,Start Toronto, End Toronto)
From 01/05/2022 to 25/09/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
May Sun 01 2022 to May Sun 08 2022availableFrom$1,789*
May Sun 08 2022 to May Sun 15 2022availableFrom$1,789*
Stroll the streets on a walking tourDinner at PoutinevilleExplore the only walled city in North AmericaSee Old Montreal, the Old Port of Montreal and Mount Royal, Montreal’s largest parkFeel the spray as you cruise to the base of the incredible Niagara Falls.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day Day 1 - Toronto to Ottawa Your journey begins in Toronto BUT...we're off to Ottawa this morning for a glimpse into life in the nation's capital.Welcome to Ottawa, the fun-loving capital. We'll explore our new surroundings on a city tour before enjoying some time to see Ottawa your way - whether it's a boat ride on the Rideau Canal or just strolling the streets, you’ll have plenty of time for your own adventure. Exercise seems a good idea in preparation for all that Poutine in Quebec....
Day Day 3 - Quebec City There's no better way to start the day than with fresh air and fantastic views, so let’s whisk ourselves away to Montmorency Falls this morning. If you're feeling adventurous, opt to soar across the falls on a zipline that will bring you even closer to this magnificent, natural phenomenon. Now that you're fully awake, we'll head back to Quebec where you'll have the afternoon to explore. You could check out the Chateau Frontenac - this red brick building built in 1983 is a landmark the city is definitely proud of. Or try munching on duck with maple syrup – a local delicacy.Oh and let’s not forget the awesome nightlife Quebec offers - it’s time to party French style!
Day Day 4 - Quebec City to Montreal Bid Quebec au revoir as we head towards the jazzy island city of Montreal. The French-infused city is home to arts, mouth watering food and the prettiest panoramic scenic views.Together, we’ll take a spin around Montreal’s Old Port and quays where we’ll familiarise ourselves with a few signature sites. Next, discover the vibrant neighbourhood of Mile End on a food walking tour. If you’re after an adrenaline rush this afternoon, jump in a jet boat and get wet in the rapids of the St Lawrence River. Or perhaps just take a wander around trying out your best high school French.
Day Day 6 - Niagara Falls to Toronto Experience Niagara Falls’ surging power first-hand on the Niagara Cruise boat by cruising right up to its thundering base. If you’re looking to see things from a different perspective, soar above the action in a chopper or just take in the scene from the safety of a viewing platform. And don’t worry – the ponchos are on us.Welcome to Toronto, the largest city in Canada. Your Trip Manager will fill you in on the hot spots of this fabulous city soon after we arrive and will then give you the afternoon to yourselves where you can find your niche in this cosmopolitan melting pot. If you want to enjoy an evening of laughter, join us for a legendary Second City improv show where some of the funniest people on the planet have trodden the boards. Joan Rivers, Martin Short, Eugene Levy and Bill Murray are just a few of the big names to have started out here over the past 60 years.
Day Day 7 - Toronto Another day to explore this epic city. Maybe catch a baseball game, Head to the of the CN Tower, visit Gallery 44 or Toronto Park for people watching. Tonight, feel the global vibe of this city's nightlife.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 14 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans