Canada & the Rockies(Twin Share Room,Start Vancouver, End Vancouver)
From 08/05/2022 to 05/10/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Hotels, lodges and chalets are the name of the game.
Think warm, comfy beds and lively communal areas for you and your new travel buddies to socialise.
We'll get 10 of your meals and you get the rest.
You can refuel with 5 breakfasts, a lunch and 4 hearty dinners with us but you'll also get an opportunity to sample some of this country's cuisine.
Taste it all - from greasy burgers to gourmet fare.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Vancouver to Whistler Welcome to the Pacific Coast and the start of your trip! Not many cities can claim fusing big-city living with the great outdoors, but with its skyscrapers, beaches, forest and mountains, Vancouver has somehow nailed that perfect mix. We'll cruise along the glorious clifftop Sea to Sky Highway in search of Whistler.How's that fresh mountain air? The rugged, handsome landscapes of Whistler are gorgeous all year long, from the ancient mountain peaks to the alpine hiking trails. First up though, stretch out those legs for an optional zipline on the 'superfly'. One of the world's best, do it alone, or jump in a tandem with a buddy - after all 102km an hour is not for the faint hearted. Dinner's on us tonight - make sure you rest up, because adventure is on the cards all day tomorrow.
Day 2 - Whistler Come winter, Whistler may be a haven for snowbunnies, but when the weather is warm, it's activity central. Test your Popeye strength by canoeing along the River of Golden Dreams, zipline over churning rivers or take a hike through scenery that puts most postcards to shame. If you're feeling lazy, take a gondola or a chairlift to the mountain tops, but don't forget to explore the village itself - you'll melt at its cuteness.
Day 3 - Whistler to Sun Peaks We're headed out of Whistler to the largest ski area in Canada, Sun Peaks. Along the way we'll enjoy a scenic drive through the Lillooet Mountain Range, admiring the various reservoirs and lakes that sparkle in the wintry sun.Welcome to Sun Peaks! This elegant little village will be our home for the night. Why not take a gondola ride between the two peaks, to soak up those glorious panoramas?
Day 4 - Sun Peaks to Jasper via Mt. Robson Well rested, we'll take in some incredible scenes on our drive this morning, and you might even see the highest point in the Rockies if weather permits.Eating outdoors is essential in these parts, so we'll load you up with a picnic lunch against a beautiful backdrop. And then the outdoors is yours to explore. Want to take the adrenaline levels up a notch? Get involved with our optional white-water rafting experience on the Fraser River. There's nothing like a rafting adventure to confirm that there is no 'I' in team.Jasper will be your home for the next two nights - convenient really, considering it's the perfect base to explore the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies.
Day 5 - Jasper Rise 'n' shine - it's time to get out there with an easy hike though Maligne Canyon. Towering limestone walls will watch over us as we take in the scene, making our way across bridges to the thrilling soundtrack of rushing water. Nature goals achieved, we'll jump on the coach and head to Maligne Lake, famous for the azure colour of its water, and today we'll show you why. Drink in the beauty of the surrounding snow-capped mountains from the shore, or take an optional cruise out to iconic Spirit Island, the most photographed image in the Rockies - we'll bet you know the one. Later, we'll leave you to your own devices to explore the cute town of Jasper.
Day 6 - Jasper to Banff On our way to Banff today, you'll be glued to the windows as we pass the waterfalls, lakes, meadows, glaciers and towering mountains that make up the Columbia Icefield Parkway. Take a walk to the Athabasca Falls, wheel across the Athabasca Glacier on the Ice Explorer, and cure that cotton-mouth with a drink of pure H2O - just be careful not to stick your tongue to the ice... Peyto Lake and Lake Louise (you're sure to have seen these on Instagram) are the perfect place to snap your next profile pic, and make sure those eyes stay peeled for wildlife.We'll roll into Banff - the unofficial capital of the Canadian Rockies. You're in cowboy country now, and who are we to buck tradition? Saddle up for a round of drinks before dinner and check into your chalet.
Day 7 - Banff There's loads on the menu today in Banff: hop on a gondola up Sulphur Mountain, take a heli-tour of the high country. At night, toast the moon with a horseback ride through the back-country complete with a fire-cooked meal to round off the day.
Day 8 - Banff to Vernon Marvel at the change of scenery today as we cut through three national parks on our way to Vernon. First up is Yoho National Park with its valley of waterfalls and meadows, and home to the amazing engineering feat - the Spiral Train Tunnel. Next up is Glacier National Park, which boasts over 400 (wait for it) glaciers (surprise) and Rogers Pass. Lastly, we'll see Mt. Revelstoke National Park's towering peaks and raging waters.After cramming three national parks into one day, you deserve a hearty meal in Vernon. There's plenty of traditional pubs in town, and they'll be able to help you out on the beverage front as well.
Day 9 - Vernon to Vancouver We're sure you'll agree that meandering through Canada's wine country - the famed Okanagan Valley - is a great way to kill time on the drive back to Vancouver. It's time to see everything of this magical metropolis that you missed the first time around, we'll treat you to a whirlwind tour of the historic sites.It's time to see everything of this magical metropolis you missed the first time round. Vancouver's downtown is world class, and its locals take immense pride in its multiculturalism. Stop for pics at the city's nine Totem Poles - these colourful carved sculptures stand tall in Stanley Park and are a must-see sight that were gifted to Vancouver City. Get out there and get local, do some boutique shopping or even rent a bike and explore the city on wheels. Tonight, give your ears a treat with some live music in the alleys of Yale Town.
Day 10 - Vancouver A hidden grassroots art scene, eating adventures in abundance, and a pretty seaport setting - your free day in Vancouver will not be short of magic. If the galleries and cute cafes get old, roam one of the city's many parks or gardens or find a spot to take in the surrounding mountain vistas. Top off the day with a dinner cruise and your Vancouver experience is whole and complete.
Day 11 - Depart Vancouver All good things must come to an end, and so does our alpine adventure this morning. We wish you all a fond salute and bon voyage. We hope we'll be seeing you again soon... Whistler See Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains Whistler to Sun Peaks Scenic drive through the Lillooet Mountain Range See Seton Lake reservoir & picturesque Lillooet, Duffey & Kamloops Lakes Jasper Visit Maligne Canyon, the deepest & longest limestone canyon in the Rockies Visit Maligne Lake, the largest in the Canadian Rockies (seasonal) Jasper to Banff Discover the Athabasca Glacier on the 'Ice Explorer' See the Saskatchewan River Valley & Weeping Wall See the vivid blue colour of Peyto Lake (seasonal) Visit Lake Louise & the enchanting Lake Louise Chateau Banff See the majestic Banff Springs Hotel Visit Banff National Park Banff to Vernon See the incredible Spiral Train Tunnels Drive through Yoho, Glacier & Mt. Revelstoke National Parks See Kicking Horse Valley Vernon to Vancouver See Lake Okanagan & its large floating bridge Drive through Kelowna, the largest city in the Interior of B.C
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 June 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans