Spirit of the Rockies, 12 Days
Only on 30 April, 7 & 21 May 2022
12 day tour departing Vancouver.
11 nights accommodation in a Hotel.
Breakfast daily, 11 Lunches & 5 Dinners.
Services of a Tour Director.
Transport by coach.
Day 1 Arrive In Vancouver. Welcome to Vancouver At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 Vancouver. VANCOUVER Guided tour includes the waterfront, Chinatown, and Stanley Park. Free time this afternoon before dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 3 Vancouver to Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops. ROCKY MOUNTAINEER Scenic train ride along Fraser Canyon and the Thompson River en route to Kamloops. KAMLOOPS Free time this evening.
Day 4 Kamloops to Rocky Mountaineer to Banff. ROCKY MOUNTAINEER Scenic train ride along Shuswap Lake shoreline, Kicking Horse River, and over the Continental Divide en route to Banff National Park. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening.
Day 5 Banff. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Guided tour includes Bow Falls, Tunnel Mountain, and Surprise Corner. Free time this afternoon and evening.
Day 6 Banff to Lake Louise. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive past Moraine Lake and the Valley of the Ten Peaks en route to Lake Louise. LAKE LOUISE Guided Heritage Walk.
Day 7 Lake Louise to Columbia Icefield to Jasper. LAKE LOUISE Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Columbia Icefield. COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Scenic Ice Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening.
Day 8 Jasper to Sun Peaks. JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Yellowhead Highway along the Fraser and Thompson Rivers en route to Sun Peaks. SUN PEAKS Free time this evening.
Day 9 Sun Peaks to Whistler. SUN PEAKS Scenic drive en route to Whistler. WHISTLER Free time this afternoon and evening. ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Whistler with a ride on Peak to Peak Gondola. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyAccount.
Day 10 Whistler to Victoria. WHISTLER Private breakfast at the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre. Scenic BC Ferry crossing through the Gulf Islands to Victoria on Vancouver Island. VICTORIA Guided city sightseeing. Free time this evening.
Day 11 Victoria. VICTORIA Free time this morning before an afternoon visit to Butchart Gardens and farewell dinner in the gardens.
Day 12 Victoria to Vancouver. VICTORIA Scenic BC Ferry crossing through the Gulf Islands to Vancouver. VANCOUVER Your holiday ends at the Vancouver International Airport. Schedule flights after 2 pm.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans