Casablanca & Coast - 7 Days
From 2021-04-09 to 2023-01-13
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Fri 09 2021 to Apr Thu 15 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
May Fri 07 2021 to May Thu 13 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Jun Fri 04 2021 to Jun Thu 10 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Jul Fri 02 2021 to Jul Thu 08 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Jul Fri 16 2021 to Jul Thu 22 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Jul Fri 30 2021 to Aug Thu 05 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Aug Fri 06 2021 to Aug Thu 12 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Aug Fri 13 2021 to Aug Thu 19 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Aug Fri 27 2021 to Sep Thu 02 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Sep Fri 10 2021 to Sep Thu 16 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Sep Fri 17 2021 to Sep Thu 23 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Sep Fri 24 2021 to Sep Thu 30 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Oct Fri 08 2021 to Oct Thu 14 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Oct Fri 15 2021 to Oct Thu 21 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Oct Fri 22 2021 to Oct Thu 28 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Oct Fri 29 2021 to Nov Thu 04 2021AvailableFrom$1,125*
Nov Fri 05 2021 to Nov Thu 11 2021AvailableFrom$1,045*
Nov Fri 19 2021 to Nov Thu 25 2021AvailableFrom$1,045*
6 nights 3-4 star hotels.
Guided sightseeing - Casablanca and Marrakech.
Escorted by a licensed English speaking Moroccan tour guide.
Specialist local guides at some sites.
Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 7.
All transportation and transfers in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles.
Day 1 - Casablanca Friday. Upon arrival at the airport in Casablanca, you’ll be met and transferred to our hotel in the city. The remainder of the day is free for you enjoy at your own leisure. Why not find a restaurant in town to try the local cuisine?
Day 2 - Casablanca Casablanca - Marrakech. Enjoy a free morning exploring the sights of Casablanca at your own pace. After lunch we visit the Hassan II Mosque, which has the tallest minaret and is the third largest mosque in the world - it can hold 25,000 worshippers at any one time. After our visit to the mosque we continue on to Marrakech for the night.
Day 3 - Marrakech Marrakech - Essaouira. First thing today we enjoy a guided city tour of Marrakech. Inside the rose coloured medina walls is a tangle of winding streets and alleys that open onto verdant gardens and bustling souks. At the heart of the medina is Djemaa El Fna, the city's exuberant market place and towering over it, is the famous Koutoubia Mosque. Later this afternoon we start our journey to Essaouira on Morocco's Atlantic Coast via private transfer, and upon arrival enjoy a free evening. Why not find a restaurant in the charming old town and try the local cuisine.
Day 4-6 - Essaouira Essaouira - Casablanca. Spend the next three days exploring the sights and delights of Essaouira at your own pace. Set on the rugged shores of the breezy Atlantic Coast, this charming seaside city offers a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech. While away the days here exploring its winding streets lined with whitewash houses, picking your way through the shops in its ancient medina, or by sitting at an ocean-facing restaurant sipping on a cup of coffee. During the warmer months why not try some water sports too, as the windy shores here offer ideal conditions for wind and kite surfing. On the evening of day 6 a private transfer will take you back to Casablanca for the night.
Day 7 - Casablanca Thursday. Our amazing tour of Morocco ends today after hotel check out. An included onward departure transfer to airport will be provided.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.