Community Million Dollar Challenge, Annapurna Explorer, 10 Days
Only on 5 April 2021
10 Day tour departing Kathmandu.
2 Nights accommodation in 3 star Hotel Le Himalaya Kathmandu.
7 Nights accommodation in eco campsites & wilderness camping.
9 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches and 9 Dinners including all meals on trek.
Expert first aid trained guide.
The use of a World Expeditions trek pack which includes a quality sleeping bag, down or fibre fill jacket valued at over US$500.
Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag.
Safety equipment including portable altitude chamber and group medical kit.
All park entrance fees and trekking permits.
Porters to carry all personal and group equipment.
Insurance, protective clothing, food and shelter for porters.
Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 1 Join Kathmandu.
Day 2 Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara 980m.
Day 3 To Dhampus 1900m, Walk approximately 5 hours.
Day 4 To Forest Camp 2480m, Walk approx 6 hours.
Day 5 To Humaal 2950m, Walk approx 5 hours.
Day 6 To Guhe 3680m, Walk approx 5 hours.
Day 7 Day hike to Mardi Himal Base Camp and return to Humaal, Walk approx 9 -10 hours.
Day 8 To Sedding, Walk approx 5 -6 hours.
Day 9 To Road head, transfer to Pokhara Airport fly to Kathmandu, Walk approx 5 hours.
Day 10 Kathmandu.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.