Community Million Dollar Challenge, Everest Base Camp & Kala Pattar, 17 Days
Only on 23 November 2020 & 8 November 2021
17 Day tour departing Kathmandu.
3 Nights accommodation in 4 star Radisson Hotel in Kathmandu.
3 Nights accommodation in a combination of our comfortable eco lodges.
10 Nights accomodation in private eco campsites with off the ground camp beds, mattresses and pillows.
16 Breakfasts, 13 Lunches and 14 Dinners including all meals on trek valued at US$650.
Expert first aid trained guide.
The use of a World Expeditions trek pack which includes a quality sleeping bag, down or fibre fill jacket valued at over US$500.
Souvenir World Expeditions kit bag.
Safety equipment including portable altitude chamber and group medical kit.
All park entrance fees and trekking permits.
Porters to carry all personal and group equipment.
Insurance, protective clothing, food and shelter for porters.
15kgs luggage allowance on flight to Lukla.
Flights Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu valued at US$356.
Airport transfers (day 1 and day 17).
Day 1 Join Kathmandu.
Day 2 Kathmandu.
Day 3-4 Fly to Lukla, commence trek through Sherpa villages.
Day 5-6 Arrive Namche Bazaar, rest and acclimatise with an optional walk to Khumjung.
Day 7-8 Trek to Dingboche via Thyangboche Monastery.
Day 9 Rest and acclimatise in Dingboche.
Day 10 Ascend through yak pastures to Lobuche.
Day 11-12 Ascend Kala Pattar (5545m) to gain uninterrupted views of Everest (8848m) & trek to Everest Base Camp.
Day 13-14 Return trek via Namche.
Day 15 Return to Lukla.
Day 16 Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 17 In Kathmandu.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 November 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.