All Ireland Rocker, 7 Days, SAVE 10%*
Valid for select departures 1 January - 31 December 2020
7 day Shamrocker Adventure departing Dublin.
6 nights accommodation.
Cliffs of Moher entry.
The Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre Entry.
Your fan-feckin-tastic Irish Guide.
Inis Mor ferry and transfer.
All transport around the Emerald Isle.
WAS $1079*, NOW $971*, SAVE $108*.
Day 1 Dublin to Ballintoy. We head north to explore Belfast and its political murals on a Black Cab Tour. Then on to 'The Dark Hedges' seen in Game of Thrones as the Kingsroad. We'll spend the night in Ballintoy, where you have the chance to cross the Atlantic over the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
Day 2 Ballintoy to Derry. Follow in the footsteps of giants on the eighth natural wonder of the world, The Giant's Causeway. Created by giant or geology, you decide We overnight in the medieval city of Derry where you get face-to-face with its troubled history, both past and present on an award-winning walking tour.
Day 3 Derry to Galway. We cross back into the Republic to explore the wild and rugged mountains of Connemara before stopping for lunch in the charming town of Westport. Vibrant Galway, Ireland's cultural capital with its many pubs and live music, is our home for the night.
Day 4 Inis Mor. Travel back in time as we cross the Atlantic to Inis Mor, the biggest of the Aran Islands. Hire a bike or a horse and cart and spend the day exploring this ancient, Gaelic-speaking island. A truly unique experience
Day 5 Galway to Ennis We make our way through the lunar landscape of the Burren and on to the Cliffs of Moher, rising hundreds of feet over the Atlantic Ocean. We stay overnight in Ennis, where the pubs are filled with locals playing Irish music.
Day 6 Ennis to Killarney. We take the stunning Slea Head drive down to the dramatic Dingle Peninsula, full of breathtaking scenery and fresh Irish air. Hear about the adventures of warriors and heroes before we make our way to the party town of Killarney.
Day 7 Killarney to Dublin. We enter the rebel County of Cork and head to Blarney Castle. It's time to get the gift of the gab and kiss the famous stone Take in the ancient seat of Kings of Munster, the Rock of Cashel before we arrive back to Dublin.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 18 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin or multishare unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..