Best of Israel
From 26/11/2020 to 01/04/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Dec Thu 03 2020 to Dec Thu 10 2020Sold OutFrom$4,050*
Dec Thu 10 2020 to Dec Thu 17 2020Sold OutFrom$4,050*
Dec Thu 17 2020 to Dec Thu 24 2020Sold OutFrom$4,050*
Dec Thu 24 2020 to Dec Thu 31 2020Sold OutFrom$4,195*
Dec Thu 31 2020 to Jan Thu 07 2021Sold OutFrom$4,425*
Jan Thu 07 2021 to Jan Thu 14 2021Sold OutFrom$4,374*
Jan Thu 14 2021 to Jan Thu 21 2021Sold OutFrom$4,374*
Jan Thu 21 2021 to Jan Thu 28 2021Sold OutFrom$4,374*
Jan Thu 28 2021 to Feb Thu 04 2021Sold OutFrom$4,374*
Feb Thu 04 2021 to Feb Thu 11 2021Sold OutFrom$4,374*
Feb Thu 11 2021 to Feb Thu 18 2021Sold OutFrom$4,374*
Feb Thu 18 2021 to Feb Thu 25 2021Sold OutFrom$4,374*
Feb Thu 25 2021 to Mar Thu 04 2021Sold OutFrom$4,374*
Mar Thu 04 2021 to Mar Thu 11 2021AvailableFrom$4,374*
Mar Thu 11 2021 to Mar Thu 18 2021AvailableFrom$4,374*
Mar Thu 18 2021 to Mar Thu 25 2021AvailableFrom$4,374*
Mar Thu 25 2021 to Apr Thu 01 2021AvailableFrom$4,374*
1 lunch (Be My Guest).
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and restaurant gratuities.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Hand-picked Trip Highlights.
Day 1 - Arrive Tel Aviv - Jerusalem (3 Nights) Your journey through a land regarded by many as the holiest of the holy begins in the sacred city of Jerusalem, which you will have an opportunity to explore before joining your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Drink to herald an epic journey into antiquity. L'chaim!
Day 2 - Jerusalem - Dead Sea - Masada - Jerusalem Journey across the rocky Judean Desert to the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found accidentally by a Bedouin boy in 1947. Visit the striking clifftop fortress of Masada, where a Roman siege ended in the tragic mass suicide of over 900 Zealots. Their sacrifice remains as a symbol of Israel's pledge to remain free. Stroll through the excavations of Herod's palatial retreat, before returning to the lowest point on earth to float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea (time permitting). This evening, we share a traditional meal at our hotel.
Day 3 - Jerusalem Old City - Bethlehem - Jerusalem Tread in the footsteps of prophets, crusaders and kings, admiring the Old City of Jerusalem from the sacred vantage point of the Mount of Olives. Stroll through the Jewish Quarter where you'll 'Dive Into Culture' at the Wailing Wall and watch faithful Jews cede their prayers to the crevices of its ancient rocks. See the Dome of the Rock on Temple Mount and follow the path taken by Christ past the Stations of the Cross along the Via Dolorosa to Golgotha, arriving at the 4th-century Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Christians gather to commemorate at the traditional site of His Resurrection. Later this afternoon, travel to Bethlehem where the story of Mary, Joseph and Jesus officially begins. Visit the Church of Nativity, built on the site traditionally considered to be the birthplace of Jesus, and the Manger Square before returning to Jerusalem.
Day 4 - New City Of Jerusalem - Lower Galilee (2 Nights) This morning, continue your compelling discovery of Jerusalem and visit Yad Vashem to commemorate the millions of lives lost in the Holocaust during World War II. See the Dead Sea Scrolls at Israel Museum's Shrine of the Book, the Knesset, and the Givat Ram Campus of the Hebrew University, before travelling through the farmlands of the Jordan Valley. In Nazareth, you'll have an opportunity to visit the sacred Catholic Shrine of the Church of Annunciation, whose cupola overlooks the cave in which Archangel Gabriel appeared to Mary to share the blessing that she would conceive and give birth to the Son of God. Celebrate a strong sense of community at your overnight stop at a Kibbutz hotel, where you'll dine this evening.
Day 5 - Boat Ride - Capernaum - Mount Of Beatitudes - Safed - Lower Galilee Begin the day with a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and visit the Jesus Boat, an ancient fishing vessel dating to the 1st century AD. Continue to the ruins of the old synagogue at Capernaum, said to have been built on the home of St. Peter. Then visit the Mount of Beatitudes, where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount. Next, venture to one of Judaism's Four Holy Cities and the birthplace of the Kabbalah movement, Safed. Proceed to your Kibbutz hotel in Lower Galilee where you'll enjoy dinner.
Day 6 - Acre - Haifa - Caesarea - Tel Aviv (2 Nights) Continue to the almost-intact 12th-century underground city of Acre to admire its medieval Crusader buildings, before enjoying views of the Baha'i Shrine and the beautiful Persian Hanging Gardens of Haifa, created as a memorial to the founders of the Bah?'? Faith. Imagine seafaring traders plying their wares in the ancient port city of Caesarea, then travel to the vibrant city of Tel Aviv, our home for the next two nights.
Day 7 - Tel Aviv Sightseeing and Free Time Visit Rabin Square this morning. Here you'll learn about the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, who has become a symbol of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. Continue to Newe Zedek, the first neighbourhood of Tel Aviv and soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere of Rothchild Boulevard. Next, stroll through the ancient ruins of Old Jaffa and explore the biblical stories and ancient mythology of the Old Port. The robust aroma of coffee makes an appearance next at an exclusive 'Be My Guest' lunch in Ajami neighbourhood where you'll 'Connect With Locals' and learn about the personal story of a Christian girl growing up in a Jewish, Muslim and Christian area.
Day 8 - Depart Tel Aviv Our epic journey through the sacred lands of Israel has come to an end. All that's left to say is a fond farewell to fellow pilgrims as you prepare for your journey home. Transfers are available. Conditions apply. Sightseeing Highlights SCENIC CRUISE boat ride on the Sea of Galilee SIGHTSEEING TOUR with a Local Specialist in Jerusalem VIEW the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem and the Baha'i Shrine from the summit of Mount Carmel in Haifa VISIT the Fortress of Masada and the Church of Nativity in Bethlehem, the Mount of Olives and the Israel Museum in Jerusalem, the Church of Annunciation in Nazareth, Jesus Boat at the Sea of Galilee, the old Synagogue and the Mount of Beatitudes near Capernaum, the ancient Synagogue and artists' colony at Safed, the underground Crusader City of Acre and the Roman Amphitheatre at Caesarea
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.